lundi, janvier 30, 2006

My resignation

This one will be in English for my datashapers's friends (for you Kris).

Ok, let's start by my first day at datashapers, January 27th 2005. Oh well, what can I say about it , more than; I didn't talk English much, I never worked with accounting software, I never talked English over the phone to resolve technical issues and I didn't understand what the people were saying.

By chance all of you were there (Kris, JFT,Angele, Yves..and all the other folks). I think anybody really understand me when I started. I am still not really
good, but a way better than when I moved in Calgary, even JF was a bit worried about my capacity to find a job...He never told me (it's an angel), but I knew he was surprised when he talked english with me for the first time ...

So guys, thanks again for you patience, for your support...and for sure we will keep in touch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Poupee,
We will all miss you here, especially me. There would be no one to make fun of anymore :) just kidding. remember the time I was dictating to you and I said period! and you actually typed in the word instead of a ".". You have come a long way with your English. trust me, I had to suffer a lot but in time, I kind of understood what you were saying :) Thanks for introducing me to kayaking! I love it! we surely had some fun times at the reservoir. Maybe I will try again this summer but not actually fall in the water. Thanks for being there for me (you have helped me so much with everything!) I am very excited for you and JF and your new place. You totally deserve it! I will miss your smiling face every day!

Don't worry, I will keep in touch for sure :)

Love, Kris

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Angele said...

I can't beleive everything that has happened in such a short time!
I am so very proud of you and the accomplishments you have made and continue to make!

Je sais que tu vais etre tres content! On vas se recontrer sur les fin de semaines; car tu vas etre capable maintenant. Je suis vraiment exciter!

Take Care and we will talk soon!
Angele

10:59 a.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home